Tuesday 8 June 2010

If you ask me...

Who has influenced you the most?

The Reverend Wilbert Awdry - without him, my world would be a very different place.

Which professional has helped you the most?

Firstly, my art therapist, for helping me to arrive at several important realisations that I would never have reached alone. Secondly, my careers advisor, who - despite her ruthlessness at times - is helping me to find my place in the world once again.

What three words best describe you?

Romantic, medative and noble.

What event most changed your life?

Withdrawing from university - and giving myself the chance to explore better things.

Who/What is yor dream date?

Chris Evans - if he were gay, British and the way I've imagined him to be in my head for the past ten years.

What is your favourite book and why?

Mark Twain's Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, because it reminds us of how truely flawed the adult world can be when we see it through the eyes of one who is not part of it.

What is your greatest achievement?

Providing music and 150 lemon and cream-cheese frosted cupcakes for sister's wedding in August of 2009.

What is your favourite expression?

Better late than never...

What is the most important lesson you have learned?

That not every person my own age is a bully.